The Exclusive Wireless Partner of AAA
- Customers 55 & Up Can Save Even More with T-Mobile's Unlimited 55+ Plans.
This exclusive offer for AAA members requires new customers to port in two lines to get $100 via virtual prepaid Mastercard®, or one line to get $50. Limited-Time offer; available on any rate plan and combinable with device offers. Subject to change. Requires registration and validation.1
T-Mobile is America’s largest and fastest 5G network with more 5G bars in more places across the US—and nearly twice the 5G coverage area of competitors.2 That’s why T-Mobile is the exclusive wireless partner of AAA.
AAA members can count on T-Mobile’s coverage knowing that they cover more US highway miles with 5G than anyone else—over 2x that of Verizon. Enjoy virtually uninterrupted music streaming, real-time navigation, video calls, and more—whether on your way to work or way out of town.3
Save 50% with an Unlimited Essentials 55+ plan—that’s two lines on our Essentials 55+ plan for just $27.50/line.
Get even more benefits with Magenta® 55+ plans, just $35/line for two lines.4
Switch to a T-Mobile plan that’s packed with benefits—and always know that with their Price Lock guarantee, they won’t raise the price of your rate plan.5
All their plans include unlimited talk, text, and data on T-Mobile’s nationwide network. Plus, they’re packed with more value and more of what you love—with no annual contracts.6
Families save 20% with three lines vs. AT&T and Verizon—and customers 55 and up, military, and first responders can also score exclusive plan savings too.7
with Magenta Plan Benefits7
1. Limited-time offer; subject to change. Available for active AAA members. Qualifying credit, port-in, AAA member validation and new T-Mobile account required. Business accounts with 13+ lines are not eligible. Limit 2 $50/line rebates per T-Mobile account and AAA member number. Complete port-in and register code within 45 days at Promotions.T-Mobile.com/. $35 assisted or upgrade support charge may be required. The virtual prepaid Mastercard is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. This card may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Registration, activation, acceptance, or use of this card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Prepaid Card Agreement. This promotion is not associated, sponsored, or endorsed by Mastercard or Sunrise Banks N.A. Must be active and in good standing when card is issued. Allow 6-8 weeks from fulfillment of offer requirements. This offer may be changed or cancelled at any time. May not be combinable with some offers or discounts. Not stackable with AAA Year on US offer.
2. Capable device required; coverage not available in some areas. T-Mobile has America’s largest 5G network with more 5G bars in more places. While 5G access won’t require a certain plan or feature, some uses/services might. See Coverage details, Terms and Conditions, and Open Internet information for network management details (like video optimization) at T-Mobile.com
3. Capable device required; coverage not available in some areas While 5G access won’t require a certain plan or feature, some uses/services might. See Coverage details, Terms and Conditions, and Open Internet information for network management details (like video optimization) at T-Mobile.com
4. Capable device required. See plans at T-Mobile.com
5. Price Lock guarantees new accounts with qualifying service can keep their regular monthly rate plan price for current unlimited talk, text, and data on our network; excludes taxes/fees, limited-time promotions, per-use charges, third-party services, and network management practices.
6. Capable device required; coverage not available in all areas. See plans at T-Mobile.com.
7. With 3 lines on Essentials, Magenta, or Magenta MAX. Savings with T-Mobile 3rd line free via monthly bill credits vs. comparable available plans; plan features and taxes & fees may vary. Credits stop if you cancel any lines. Qualifying new account and credit required.